Every tourist visits Goa with a goal – to relax and enjoy their holidays in the state’s pristine setting. Synonymous with laidback charm and natural attraction, Goa is more renowned as a relaxing destination. Here, tourists come more to take a break from cemented city locations to walk on the beach. With every step here, they let their feet into the white sands and soak in its heartwarming sun and vastness of sea for a fun-filled holiday.
The essence of Goa is luxurious in every way possible. Full of surprises, the destination has something for everyone. For this reason only, it holds many top luxury experiences for a traveller to cherish during a much awaited Goan holiday.
- Beach Breaks – The beaches were the prime reason why Goa became a hot favourite for foreign tourists. They not only provided peace and solitude to the foreigners, but also offered them opportunities to relax on the sand and soak in the pleasures of being on the tropical paradise. The continuous influx of tourists during their vacations resulted in ever populated beaches like Arambol, Anjuna, Calangute, etc. But still, Goa retains its old character of silent and peaceful beaches in southern direction. There are beaches like Palolem and Benaulim that remain unoccupied and offer tourists the much deserved luxury of solitude. Besides the fun and comfort, the beaches here also are a backdrop for various activities like Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spa, Adventure Activities like Paragliding, Sea-surfing, Water scooters, etc that make Goan beaches a bustling travel attraction and an attractive beach holiday destination.
- Experience slice of Portuguese history – The old world charm here can be experienced through its cathedrals, convents and heritage homes. Representing the slice of Portuguese architecture, the churches and old homes here present the gorgeous interiors, murals and frescoes. Also, the churches of Old Goa present 450 year old Portuguese legacy of the land. This is the main reason why these Cathedrals and Convents are also the recognized World Heritage Site. The Basilica of Bom Jesus, The Church of St Francis of Assisi, The Archbishop’s Palace, Holy Hill, etc comprise the legendary church circuit.
- Taste the Coastal flavours – Goan cuisine is again a Portuguese legacy. After 451 years of colonization, Goan cooking is strongly influenced by Portuguese flavours. The coastal curries of Goa are based on the ingredients like coconut, tangy kokum and fierce local chillies. Pork vindaloo, mutton xacutti, balchao, sea food, bar-be-que are the most favoured food items to be relished here as a part of tasteful luxury.
- Spice Farms - As a natural landmark, Goa is also bestowed with spice farms and plantations. With a two hour guided tour through the tropical forests, tourists can actually treat their senses in the company of Indian spices. Some of the prominent spices that are cultivated in Goan spice forests are betel nuts, pepper, chilli, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom, areca nuts, cashew nuts, coconuts and tropical fruits.
- Fenni – Fenni, the cashew liquor is the patented local alcoholic spirit of Goa. It is made from distilled cashew or coconut palms and is one of the must try drinks here.
Exotic Goa Holidays make sure that the tourists experience the luxury of their expectations in the most exotic and unique way.